Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15 - Kingfisher Premium Lager Beer


Why we picked it: Liked the name.

About  Kingfisher Premium Lager BeerThe World's No.1 Selling Indian Beer!

Kingfisher Premium Lager is a conventionally fermented beer, with a perfect balance of flavor congenors. It is brewed to the highest international standards, from the finest quality malted barley and hops.

Kingfisher Premium Lager has won numerous international awards for its excellence & exceptional quality.

Kingfisher Premium Lager is available in over 55 countries. In England, Kingfisher Premium is the lager of choice at the over 7000 Indian restaurants. It is also available at stores such as Sainsbury's & Safeway. In the US, Kingfisher is the largest selling lager in Indian restaurants nation-wide!

Kingfisher Premium Lager enhances the taste sensation of many foods - From the savory spiciness of Indian cuisine, to the wholesome taste of steaks, burgers, hot dogs, pizza & pasta!

ABV: 4.8%

Case Cost: $32

9 comments:

  1. When I think of beer, I think India. Was looking forward to a lager, but this tasted kind of bitter like Peroni. I thought it was aight. Not bad but not great.

    Grade: Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one a lot. The smell's not so great, but it's easy to drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy to drink, taste like a normal lite beer to me. Nothing great here, but not bad either. I wouldn't buy it if I had other options though. I'll give it a 7 out of 10, C-.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After last night's fantastic beer, I was disapointed with how bland this was. And it just got worse as I attempted to finish it. Understand why this is sold in Indian eateries b/c after eating something so spicy you need something bland to wash out your mouth and not affect the taste of the food. Not on my xmas list!

    Rating 5.5

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Peroni is a fair comparison. Yawn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God - a lager! A lager!! Yes!!!!
    Not the best lager I ever had but not too shabby either. My favorite so far.

    Hmmm - a beer that doesn't contain pomegranate or even a slight hint of blackberries - sign me up for more of these.

    Some additional info. on how to best enjoy Kingfisher is below.

    Drug pairing: Ecstacy
    Activity pairing: watching cricket on
    International ESPN - duh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and goes down easy. I like the taj Mahal Indian beer better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get past the smell and the initial taste. Would not be my lager of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had about as low as expectations as possible. Lager from Asia. That's worse than Heineken. Figured it would be like a Tsingtao or one of those bad beers. But I didn't think it was bad at all. Wouldn't buy it unless I was in an Indian restaurant but not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete