Thursday, December 21, 2017

24DOB - The Survey: Which Beer Is Best!




All,

It is the last three days of the 24 Days of Beer! I hope you have all enjoyed the beer and maybe made some new discoveries that you can add to your list of favorites. We've had some great comments, but it has waned a bit. So let's finish strong (or at least as much as we can with all of the holiday hubub.).

However, I also know that occasionally there is not time to comment or we simply don't know what to say. Therefore, we are doing out first ever 24DOB rating poll. As memory allows, let us know what you have thought of the beers on a scale of 1 to 5 jingle bells (or Santas or Bernies or Matthew Brodericks or whatever your scale may be). Just remember that more is better.



Note: You can add and edit the survey as much as you need, so you will not need to wait to drink all 24 beers before responding.

4 comments:

  1. ooh, ooh, when do the results get published?? I want to be vindicated or know why everyone else is wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year all! This was fun, thanks for letting me join. I finally took my survey, as I'm drinking a Dogfish Head Truth Serum IPA. Highly recommend...5 baby new years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. genziana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. birra birrone scubi

    ReplyDelete